Natural Deodorant Sweet Roots
Did you know that a deodorant canister is easily replaced by natural and eco-friendly alternatives? HappySoaps’ Natural Deodorant Sweet Roots consists of plant-based ingredients only, and it comes in a plastic-free, metal jar. One jar of Natural Deodorant lasts for two up to three months.
The Natural Deodorant Sweet Roots is distinctive due to its mildly sweet, earthy fragrance. That’s also why it has got its name. The deodorant actively counters transpiration due to an excellent selection of natural ingredients. What’s in it? Among other things:
- Shea Butter – why Shea Butter stands out in comparison to other natural oils, is because of its nurturing properties. It gives a massive boost to the repairability of both your scalp as regular skin.
- Coconut Oil – the protecting, softening, and nurturing character is what makes Coconut Oil such a great ingredient that brings joy to your skin.
- Sunflower Oil – despite this being an oil, Sunflower Oil doesn’t leave a greasy layer. It has a pleasant and massaging effect on your skin.
How to use?
Spreadable deodorant is likely completely different from what you’re used to. Nevertheless, spreadable Natural Deodorant is a remarkable top product. As it’s new for most of us, we want to share how it can be used efficiently:
- Remove the lid from the jar
- Get a little bit of deodorant on your finger, no more than a pea
- Smear the Natural Deodorant over your skin under your armpit
- Put the lid back on the jar and enjoy natural protection all day long