Natural Deodorant Lavender
Did you know that a deodorant canister is easily replaced by natural and eco-friendly alternatives? HappySoaps’ Natural Deodorant Lavender consists of plant-based ingredients only, and it comes in a plastic-free, metal jar. One jar of Natural Deodorant lasts for two up to three months.
The Natural Deodorant Lavender has a calming influence on your skin, and its scent has a joyful and soothing effect. The smell is strong yet gentle. The deodorant actively counters transpiration due to an excellent selection of natural ingredients. What’s in it? Among other things:
- Shea Butter – why Shea Butter stands out in comparison to other natural oils, is because of its nurturing properties. It gives a massive boost to the repairability of both your scalp as regular skin.
- Coconut Oil – the protecting, softening, and nurturing character is what makes Coconut Oil such a great ingredient that brings joy to your skin.
- Lavender – this ingredient has a calming effect on your skin but also ensures a gentle and soothing fragrance.
How to use?
Spreadable deodorant is likely completely different from what you’re used to. Nevertheless, spreadable Natural Deodorant is a remarkable top product. As it’s new for most of us, we want to share how it can be used efficiently:
- Remove the lid from the jar
- Get a little bit of deodorant on your finger, no more than a pea
- Smear the Natural Deodorant over your skin under your armpit
- Put the lid back on the jar and enjoy natural protection all day long