Natural Deodorant Eucalyptus Lemongrass
A great start to the day is always better with good fragrances. Nothing better than the fresh and robust aromas of Eucalyptus Lemongrass Natural Deodorant. A truly indispensable, natural and plastic-free skincare product.
What makes this natural deodorant so essential?
This alternative to regular deodorant is hugely effective against the unpleasant odours of sweat. It is the result of a formula of some fantastic natural ingredients. Here’s an overview of the most important ones:
- Shea Butter. Soothing and calming. The nurturing properties of shea butter stimulate the skin’s ability to repair itself—a common ingredient in the products of HappySoaps.
- Coconut Oil. For tropical protection. Coconut oil makes your skin softer, has nourishing properties and protects the sensitive skin of the armpits.
- Eucalyptus. A sweet and minty stimulant. Eucalyptus smells lovely and is also very good for dry and irritated skin.
- Lemongrass. For fresh cleansing. Lemongrass is an ingredient with a light fragrance and mild effect on the skin. It’s perfect for deodorants.
How do I apply spreadable deodorant?
Unlike traditional rollers or spray, this is spreadable deodorant. It may take some getting used to at first, but it is no big deal:
- Take a pea-sized amount of deodorant out of the jar with your finger.
- Then smooth it over the skin under your armpit.
- Enjoy optimal protection against sweat for the rest of the day.
How long does a pot of natural deodorant last?
Fortunately, you’ll have plenty of time to get used to your new deodorant – a jar lasts two to three months. And trust us, once you get used to it, you will not want anything else!
Part of a greener world
Since our collaboration with the International Association of Human Values and Eden Reforestation Projects (ERP), we plant a tree for every purchase. We do this together with ERP, a world expert in tree planting. They operate in 8 countries on three different continents and already have nearly 500 million trees on the counter. Want to know more about this partnership? Read on here.
With this natural deodorant, you contribute directly to the restoration and preservation of forests. We are very grateful for that because together, we make a difference.