Complete Personal Care Bundle
The perfect solution to avoid using plastic for shampoo bottles is Shampoo Bars from HappySoaps. The ingredients are 100% natural and eco-friendly, but also the packaging is entirely plastic-free. On top of that, one Shampoo Bar lasts up to 90-110 times. To illustrate, you would need 3 to 4 bottles of shampoo to wash that often. As a smart woman once said: “Buy less, choose well, make it last.”
- The Lavender Shampoo Bar is especially suitable for skin with dandruff or normal hair. This shampoo can be used as well on either damaged or greasy hair, as it keeps your hair healthy and maintains the natural oils of the scalp.
- The Aloe You Vera Much Shampoo Bar fits the needs of damaged hair, given the recovering characteristics of the Aloe Vera. If used with normal or greasy hair, the healthy state of both hair and skin is strengthened.
HappySoaps’ Body Bars are to shower gel what Shampoo Bars are to Shampoo. The perfect substitute and thus, the solution to counter the use of plastic. Body Bars are full of natural ingredients and free of plastic, SLS, and parabens. As one Body Bar equals three bottles of shower gel, avoiding the use of plastic bottles was never this effective. To cite a smart woman: “Buy less, choose well, make it last.”
- The Body Bar Argan Oil and Rosemary is a superb combination to start your day with. Its aromas are this intense that they are likely to blow your mind, almost like you changed your bathroom into an authentic Hammam. Putting together Argan Oil and Rosemary results in a Body Bar that naturally slows ageing. It can make your skin start feeling smooth and pleasant again.
- The Happy Body Bar Coconut and Lemon is the exotic one among the Body Bars. Doesn’t this combination have you think of a tropical and sunny sanctuary right away? To make it even more appealing, because of its rejuvenating effect, you will be shining yourself after using this Body Bar. The combination of Coconut and Lemon results in optimal care and cleansing of the skin.
- Using a Happy Body Bar Lavender in the morning will result in a tranquil start of your day. The smell of Lavender is proven to work calming. And by adding the flowery scent of geranium, a perfectly fitting final touch was added to this Body Bar. In turn, geraniums have a remarkable effect on your emotions. When it comes to your physical body, this Body Bar works very well on damaged skin. Its ingredients counter impurities naturally.
An offer consisting of Shampoo Bars, Body Bars, and Natural Deodorant isn’t complete without a Conditioner Bar. Why is this Bar at least as terrific as all other cosmetic bars? Because one bar lasts as long as 3-4 conditioner bottles. On top of that, both the production and shipment of the Conditioner Bars are 100% plastic-free. The natural ingredients result in a gentle action that effectively cleans and nourishes the hair.
- The Conditioner Bar Aloe Vera Love is ideal for all hair types. Its nutrients make the hair silky-smooth, and counter dehydration of the scalp very effectively, thanks to the natural hydration.
- The Conditioner Bar Lavender Bliss is ideal for all hair types. The natural ingredients result in a gentle action that effectively cleans and nourishes the hair. Besides, the typical scent of Lavender has a calming and peaceful effect on your state of mind.
Did you know that a deodorant canister is easily replaced by natural and eco-friendly alternatives? HappySoaps’ Natural Deodorant consists of plant-based ingredients only, and it comes in a plastic-free, metal jar. One jar of Natural Deodorant lasts for two up to three months.
- The Natural Deodorant Lavender has a calming influence on your skin, and its scent has a joyful and soothing effect. The smell is strong yet gentle. The deodorant actively counters transpiration due to an excellent selection of natural ingredients.
- The Natural Deodorant Sweet Roots is distinctive due to its mildly sweet, earthy fragrance. That’s also why it has got its name.
- The Natural Deodorant Eucalyptus Lemongrass has a surprising and natural scent. The Eucalyptus ensures a positive stimulus and the Lemongrass a pleasant refreshment.